Find a Doctor, Medicine, or Pharmacy
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) Participant, you have a network of committed health care providers ready to take care of you. Your providers are your partners in care.
Use the tools below to find health care providers in the Keystone First CHC network.
Find the care you need
- Search for a health care provider.
Search for a primary care practitioner (PCP), hospital, dental provider, or other health care provider.
- Printable provider directory. (PDF)
See a printable list of health care providers.
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
Find a medicine
- If you have Medicare: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have Medicaid only:
- Use our searchable formulary.
- Printable Formulary. (PDF)
- Machine-readable Formulary. (TXT)
Call us if you need help with how to use search for a health care provider. We can let you know more about a provider, too. Ask us if you need to know a doctor's:
- Medical school training.
- Residency finished.
- Race and/or ethnicity.
- Language services at the office.
Call Participant Services at 1-855-332-0729 (TTY 1-855-235-4976) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Provider data in the online directory is updated daily Monday through Friday.