Find a Doctor, Medicine, or Pharmacy
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) Participant, you have a network of committed health care providers ready to take care of you. Your providers are your partners in care.
Use the tools below to find health care providers in the Keystone First CHC network.
Find the care you need
- Search for a health care provider.
Search for a primary care practitioner (PCP), hospital, dental provider, or other health care provider.
- Find a vision provider.
- Find a behavioral health provider
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have Keystone First CHC as a secondary coverage, use our list of covered over-the-counter medicines. You can also view the printable version (PDF) here.
- If you have Keystone First VIP Choice, use our Medicare Part D formulary.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
On January 1, 2020, the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) made changes in the way that some medicines are covered. All Pennsylvania Medical Assistance (Medicaid) health plans were required to move to a statewide preferred drug list (PDL). If you have any questions about this change, please call Participant Services at 1-855-332-0729 (TTY 1-855-235-4976).
- Keystone First CHC Searchable Formulary
- Keystone First CHC Supplemental Formulary (PDF)
- Machine-readable formulary (TXT).
- 90-Day Supply Medication List (PDF)
Some medicines may be filled for a 90-day supply. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about your medicines.
Call us if you need help with how to use search for a health care provider. We can let you know more about a provider, too. Ask us if you need to know a doctor's:
- Medical school training.
- Residency finished.
- Race and/or ethnicity.
- Language services at the office.
Call Participant Services at 1-855-332-0729 (TTY 1-855-235-4976) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Provider data in the online directory is updated daily Monday through Friday.