The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) has a statewide preferred drug list (PDL) (PDF). Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) follows the DHS PDL for drugs and drug classes that are included on the PDL. Keystone First CHC will also cover additional medications that are not on the DHS PDL as a part of our Supplemental Formulary.
Please use the following link to find additional information on the DHS PDL and the Keystone First CHC Supplemental Formulary:
As part of our dedication to Participants, Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) works with providers and pharmacies across the state to ensure those who need care have access to effective health care services.
Use the resources below to assist with Participant prescriptions and other pharmacy services:
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
- Specialty pharmacy directory (PDF)
This tool will help you find a specialty pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have Keystone First CHC as a secondary coverage, use our list of covered over-the-counter medicines.
- If you have Keystone First VIP Choice, use our Medicare Part D formulary.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
Please use the following links to find additional information on the DHS PDL and the Keystone First CHC Supplemental Formulary:
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form. (PDF)
- 90-Day Supply Medication List (PDF)
Tobacco cessation counseling
Pharmacy prior authorization
Pharmacy prior authorizations are required for pharmaceuticals that are not in the formulary, not normally covered, or which have been indicated as requiring prior authorization.