- J-Code Prior Authorization Transition update (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions — Service Authorizations, HHA eXchange, Reporting Critical Incidents, Billing (PDF)
- Important Reminders: Service Authorizations; Critical Incidents; Billing (PDF)
- Nursing Facility Room and Board Billing Guidelines (PDF)
- Specialty Pharmacy Network reminder (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Community HealthChoices (PDF)
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) provider, you are essential to quality Participant care. Working with qualified providers like you, we can have a positive impact on health outcomes for Pennsylvania's CHC Participants age 21 and over.
- Training and education
- Claims and billing
- Provider resources
- Not yet a provider?
- Provider reference guide (PDF)
Quick contact information
- Provider Services: 1-800-521-6007
- Credentialing: 1-800-642-3510, Option 1
- LTSS providers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS) account executives (PDF)
- Medical providers email: email@example.com
- Medical provider account executives (PDF)
For additional information on Community HealthChoices, visit the Department of Human Services’ Community HealthChoices information page and list of publications.