Find a behavioral health provider

Behavioral health treatment

Behavioral health treatment includes mental health services and drug and alcohol services. These services are available for you through your behavioral health managed care organization which is based on the county you live in. Services are also available from your local county health/drug and alcohol office. If you need these services, help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call the toll-free number for the county where you live to speak to someone and make an appointment. (Click on the county below to find a provider near you. You can make your own appointment with a provider.)

Your primary care practitioner (PCP) can also help you get the treatment you need. You should let him or her know if you or someone in your family is having mental health or drug and alcohol problems.

Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC), your health care providers, and your behavioral health plan all work together to help you get the services you need. You can ask to have a special meeting with Keystone First CHC, your health care providers and your behavioral health plan to talk about the services you get by calling Keystone First CHC Participant Services toll free at 1-855-332-0729 (TTY 1-855-235-4976).