Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) is closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to make sure you have the information you need.
Keystone First CHC is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Participants and providers are our top priority. We are always committed to making sure you get the support you need.
This page includes resources to help you. If you have questions or need more information, please call us.
- Participants: Call Keystone First CHC Participant Services at 1-855-332-0729 (TTY 1-855-235-4976).
- Providers: Call Keystone First CHC Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread.
- Participants, get information about COVID-19.
- Providers, visit the provider home page for more information.
- Community, visit the Community home page for resources to help with food, shelter, and other needs during the COVID-19 outbreak.